Donna Miller, MD, FACOG
Dr. Miller has practiced in Las Vegas since 2001 and before that practiced in Florida for two years and Louisiana for six. She held several leadership positions at local hospitals including Chairman of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Desert Springs Hospital and Chairman of the Quality Committee at St. Rose. She is also a member of the Community Board of St. Rose and of the medical executive committee of Parkway Surgical Center. She previously served as the Chairperson of the Ob/Gyn Department at St. Rose San Martin.
Dr. Miller received her BA from Providence College in English Literature. She received additional science education at Seattle University and the University of Texas El Paso. She obtained her Medical Degree from the University of Texas Medical School at Houston, and completed her residency at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Dr. Miller was named Top Doctor of Las Vegas in 2011 and 2012. She practices routine OB/GYN, is interested in high-risk obstetrics and menopausal issues, and is co-owner of Medi-Weight Loss Clinics of Nevada. She is married to Dr. Randall Miller, an Emergency Room physician, and they have one daughter, Callie.
- Undergraduate – Providence College, Bachelor of Arts
- Medical School— University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- Residency – Bayfront Medical Center, St Petersburg, Florida
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chairman of the Quality Committee at St. Rose
- Member of the Community Board of St. Rose
- Member of medical executive committee of Parkway Surgical Center
- Founding Board Member of the St. Rose Quality Care Network
- Clark County Medical Society
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Nevada State Medical Association
- American Medical Association